Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use for the Jemmac.com website.
© Jemmac Software Limited
All Rights Reserved
- The material on this site is protected by copyright and/or database right throughout the world and is owned by Jemmac Software Limited or its licensors.
- You may not commercialise or otherwise copy it without our permission.
- Use of this Site is subject to our Terms and Conditions set out below and to our Code of Conduct for Bulletin Boards.
These are the terms and conditions of Jemmac Software Limited ("Jemmac"):
- USE OF WEB SITE ON THESE CONDITIONS
- All use of the web site www.jemmac.com (‘the Site’) is on the terms and conditions below.
- If you do not agree to these conditions cease use of the Site immediately.
- You may print and keep a copy of these terms. They are a legal agreement between us and can only be modified with our consent. We reserve the right to change the terms at our discretion by changing them on the web site.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Site including all text, graphics, code, files and links belongs to us or our licensor and the Site may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part without our prior written consent.
- The Site may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Such links are provided for convenience only and we have no control over their individual content. We therefore make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites nor as to the suitability or quality of any of their products or services.
- Links to the Site may not be included in any other website without our prior written consent.
- You may download copies of software made available on the Site subject to the relevant licence terms and conditions which apply.
- Jemmac, SapphireTrend, OPCFailover, OPCNetView and our logos on this site are trade names of Jemmac Software Limited. You may not use those names without our consent.
- BULLETIN BOARDS
- We encourage users of the Site to contribute to our bulletin boards. You must follow our Bulletin Board Rules and use is only authorised on that basis.
- Due to the nature of software and the Internet, no guarantee is given of uninterrupted or error free access to or running of the Site and we shall not be liable for any failures due to software or Internet errors or unavailability, or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Site is accurate, complete and up-to-date we make no warranties or representations in respect thereof. In addition, the information provided on the Site is for general interest only and does not constitute specific advice. We accept no liability for any loss suffered as a result of your use of the Site or reliance on any information provided on it and exclude such liability to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any personal information which we receive via the Site will be used only for the purposes for which it was received and for any future communications with you by us. We will not otherwise disclose any personal information we receive in respect of your use of the Site to any other third party without your permission except as required by law. If you wish to receive information about other products or services from either us or selected third parties then please indicate this in the relevant section where you are registering for use of the Site.
- We will only pass on your personal information to third parties for the purpose of contacting you regarding products and services which may be of interest to you, if you have opted into this. Otherwise we will only distribute your personal information if required to do so by law.
- As required by the Data Protection Act 1998, we follow strict security procedures and take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is not damaged, destroyed, or disclosed to a third party without your permission and to prevent unauthorised access to it.
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to protect the personal data of users of the Site we cannot be responsible for and therefore exclude all liability for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise misused by unauthorised persons.
- We use "cookies" to enable the personalisation of your visits to its Website and simplify the logging-in procedure, to keep track of your preferences and for the tracking of usage of the Site. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in the hard drive of your computer by your browser. We will use the cookies to provide us with detailed information of your habits and preferences. If you wish to turn off the cookies function, you may do so via the menu bar of your browser, but please note that this may reduce the functionality of the Site.
- You have a right to access the information that is held about you. To obtain a copy of this information, you should write to the Jemmac Administrator e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for this service.
- WEB TRACKING
- CUSTOMER FEEDBACK
- We operate a system to ensure that all customer feedback (whether positive or otherwise) is dealt with fairly and consistently, and is properly recorded. If you think that our service could be improved in any way, please contact us. Comments in respect of our service are useful in identifying those systems and procedures which can be improved so as to provide you with a better service. You can address your comments to the Administrator at Jemmac by e-mail at email@example.com, or by post to the address set out below. We endeavour to acknowledge all customer feedback howsoever received within 7 days of receipt.
- BARRING FROM THE SITE
- We reserve the right to bar users from the Site, on a permanent or temporary basis at our discretion. Any such user shall be notified and must not then attempt to use the Site under any other name or through any other user.
- LEGAL JURISDICTION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- English law shall apply to these terms, notwithstanding the jurisdiction where you are based. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts. The place of performance shall be England.
- We make no warranty or guarantee that the Site or information available over it complies with laws other than those of England.
- Any formal legal notices should be sent to us at the address at the end of these Terms by email confirmed by post.
- Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right.
- You may not assign or transfer your rights under this agreement.
- We may amend these Terms at any time by posting a variation on the Site.
- FURTHER INFORMATION
- Further information on these conditions or any queries on them can be obtained from:
Jemmac Software Limited
Company number 3667442
VAT Registration Number GB 727-8610-15
Cranfield Technology Park
Registered Office Address:
230 Upper 5th Street
Rules For Bulletin Board Of Jemmac Software Limited
We encourage users of the Site to contribute freely to our bulletin board, as long as they do so in a responsible fashion and show respect for others. To ensure you and we are protected, we have developed a standard of conduct that is strictly enforced. This standard should be read with our Terms and Conditions for Use of the Jemmac.com Website which contain important information about our liability and copyright matters.
Comments posted on our bulletin board may be removed at our discretion, without further comment or notice to you. We reserve the right to identify you in response to a court order or threat of legal action.
- No profanity or obscenities of any kind, even disguised with asterisks.
- No personal attacks on other participants.
- Defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening and harassing comments are not permitted.
- Do not stray from the discussion topic.
- No impersonation of other participants or public figures. A user may choose an appropriate nickname as long as a real name is used in the personal information field (which is not publicly visible).
- No advertising or marketing of any kind, including non-profit organisations.
- No third party copyright material should be posted. Use links instead of quotes from sources rather than copying the material.
- Violations and Further Information
To report violations of these rules and to obtain further information on these Rules or any queries on them contact:
Jemmac Software Limited
Cranfield Technology Park