Using a purchase order
Jemmac.com products can also be paid for with a purchase
A Purchase Order (PO) should be raised containing the following details:
- Buyer Name, Telephone number, Fax number and email address.
- Delivery and Invoice addresses (Note as delivery is via electronic download there is no physical media delivered).
- Contact details for your accounts payable department.
- The number of the appropriate global licencing agreement (if any).
- Our Vendor address (see below)
- The quantity and price of the items ordered (in UK pounds Sterling)
A hardcopy of the PO should then be sent to the following address:
Jemmac Software Limited
Cranfield Technology Park
If possible a copy should also be faxed to (+44) 1234 757241 such that the order can
be processed at the earliest possible date. Alternatively a copy can be emailed to
Once received the buyers account will be enabled allowing immediate download of
the product to take place.