stOCX is an ActiveX control capable of displaying a single real-time trend.
It is a key 'building block' for stPro and thus offers the same fast performance, proven architecture
and advanced features that differentiate stPro from other trending solutions.
- Standard trend OCX for embedding plots in other applications such as plant schematics on operator consoles.
- Programmable API allowing access to a host of adanced stPro features and controls.
- Self-standing OPCClient. Can collect data directly from DA or HDA OPCServers or from the proprietary Sapphire Collector.
- Support an unlimited number of pens.
- Multiple scale modes (including manual, linked pens and auto-scaling).
- Trend cursor for checking spot values at specific times.
- Free format and pre-configured zoom and pan facilities.
- Suitable for 24x7 real-time operator use to manage the Process.
- Includes extensive analysis features for use by Applications and Contact Engineers.
- Can be used by Managers to view critical plant information from plant-wide Historians.