Exporting and Archives
SapphireTrend provides an advanced data driven Exporter capable of exporting to pre-defined formats or to new user defined formats.
- Uses format definition language to define the ‘shape’ of the ASCII output.
- Delivered with pre-defined set of formats, user can add their own.
- Missing data controls for massaging missing data. Options are to preserve the gap, interpolate the value across the gap or to inherit the last good data item..
- An inbuilt scheduler allows Export definitions to be saved, run once, or scheduled for regular execution.
SapphireTrend provides a facility for archiving data:
- The user can save interesting time periods for analysis at a later date.
- Archives can be analysed using the full set of stPro features in parallel with ‘live' trend data.